I LOVE this picture of Ryan on our wedding day. He looks sooo dang good. It is Ryan's birthday this week (Jan 17) and I wanna wish him a very happy birthday. I am so glad that I found him and that I will be able to spend eternity with him! I love you Ry!
He is the Gift
11 years ago



12 comments:
tell him happy bday from the freestones. hey, did you hear that isac might buy a new big screen tv??
Happy Birthday handsome little brother!! Love ya! Kari
Wow...I blog stalked into you! My name is Cathy Roundy Snavely and I served a mission with Ryan but also grew up in Vegas and Pres. Weston was in my Stake Presidency!
Its fun to see your cute little kid and how happy you are! :)
girlfriend, i cant see the words on you blog. gots to change the background so old 30 yr olds like me can see
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND!It's a good thing you are such a pimp and share a birthday week with my main squeeze. Love you guys!
my phone isnt working, so you can call me at home or just log into my account and see what background i have. you just have to go to customize and pick a new template. you can actually preview each one if you dont know what you want and it will show you how it will look. call me at home or i will call you from moms phone when she takes me to lunch and on my 2 second shopping spree this week!!!
yeah yeah... well i have to go get my mail cuz mom said she just sent me a BIG check! i can't wait to cash it and go shopping!
Yea!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
hey carlie! found you from lyndsay- you guys are adorable. in a couple of your pictures, i felt like i was looking at a picture of my sister hayley- I have to tell her to look at your blog- she's a little style maven like you (: luv, patria
Hey--I left you a comment earlier, but for some reason it didn't save. Anyway, tell Ryan happy (late) birthday for us! By the way...I like your new template! I liked your other one too.
thanks, my sister kept telling me that she couldn't read the other one bc the background was too dark and busy. this is much easier to read...
Hi Carlie! This is Bonny Bartlett - not sure if you remember me or not but I worked with you at Wright Engineers. I found your blog on Cathy Snavley's. You have such a cute little family. Little Dane is so adorable.
Just thought I would say hi!
Post a Comment