-THE SKINNERS-

Monday, January 21, 2008

Random Pictures of Daney Boy


Excuse me, do I have any broccoli in my teeth??

I'm thinkin of getting Dane a plumbing/tool set for his birthday...What do ya think??

Peek-a-boo! keeping warm on our way to the mailbox...

9 comments:

Kaymee said...

I can't believe it is getting close to thinking of birthday presents for Dane!! He is getting big!!!

Criscell said...

Cute pics, Carlie! What a handsome little boy you have!

One Big Happy Family said...

Oh my gosh Carlie - Dane is sooo cute!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!

Mull Family said...

love the plumber shot!

Frei Family said...

I am not quite sure if i feel good about the broccoli shot!! But the plumber butt is actually pretty cute... sara

Heidi said...

So cute. Had fun walking with you the other day, besides Jamie diving out of her stroller! :) We'll keep that one on the dl. :)
Heidi

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

did mike even notice the scratches? i/m tellin ya you should have covered them with her bow... jk

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Carlie- I haven't looked at your blog for a while cause we have been out of town, and wow - has Dane gotten so big. He isn't a baby anymore, he looks like a little boy. He is sooooooo sooooo cute! Now, that we are back in AZ after 5 1/2 weeks, we'll have to try to play games again one night!

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Belated Happy Birthday Ryan. You have a darling family. When I learn how to blog, I'll do better with keeping in touch. Hope school is keeping you humble.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker