Hi, my name is Sarah Hill McGiven. I went to high school with Ryan and he was good friends with my husband and brother. I found your blog from The Robinson's. Your little boy is so dang cute.
I have a question for you...where did you find that turf carpet stuff that you put on your balcony? I really want to get that for ours for my little boys to play on. Our blog is mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com will you leave me a comment and let me know where you found it? I would really appreciate it.
We took Dane with us to dinner on our anniversary date...big mistake!
Hangin out in the 'hood'
Me, Ryan, and Dane
Ryan's Dream Come True
We moved to AZ for med. school but bc of the nice arizona tan and working out that Ryan has been doing, he decided to bag med. school and "shoot" for another dream and try out for the NBA- HE MADE IT!!!
I am a Vegas girl currently residing in Arizona. I am the wife of a 3rd year medical student living in a home surrounded by boys that I am completely in LOVE with:)
We never take our picture anymore. All pictures on our camera are of Dane so here is us being nerds as usual. OK really I just wanted to document the AWESOME flavor savor that Ryan has going on...
8 comments:
he is so cute. does he have any baby ties. that would be so cute to see him in an actual suit.
i really wanna find a cute button up and tie that are in his size. let me know if you ever see any that are a good price.
That is so cute. I am excited for a little boy.
Nice! Why'd you chenge his clothes. I think that outfit would work just fine. ;)
Heidi
Super cute!
Hi, my name is Sarah Hill McGiven. I went to high school with Ryan and he was good friends with my husband and brother. I found your blog from The Robinson's. Your little boy is so dang cute.
I have a question for you...where did you find that turf carpet stuff that you put on your balcony? I really want to get that for ours for my little boys to play on. Our blog is mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com will you leave me a comment and let me know where you found it? I would really appreciate it.
ok he is so cute. Dont think I have seen him in person. I think he looks like you. You better keep in touch. I will too. see ya later hoochie
Car, I know that you like to be tagged, so I have to do this this one time. We have the same purse, so it will be funny.
Post a Comment