So cute....He reminds me of an old man with his dentures out. But in a cute way. Also I finally watched New Port Harbor and it was even BETTER than I expected. I can't believe it’s the end of the season already. There were 2 episodes and it’s over. How can they do that to us?
he totally reminds me of a grandpa too! he is always chomping like old people without their dentures in.
maybe we should write a complaint to mtv about the this "season" of newport harbor and take it around for people to sign....yeah right! well we can look forward to american idol, life of ryan, run's house, and rob and big... (ok, i need to get a life..)
p.s. would you stop going to yuma please! this isn't good for our relationship...jk
Carlie, Lil has the same smile. I don't get it. They are like trying so hard to smile. Soo cute though. I guess Jordan saw you guys last Saturday and when I picked him up he said, " Dane has the same kind of smile like Lilly." We need to get a pic. of them together. ha! Amanda
That's so cute! And funny, Cade is doing that same face. But he tips his head back a little farther. I have no idea where he got it. It was so good to see you guys over Christmas!
I'm so excited that you found our blog! Every time we wear quicksilver we think of you! Dane is a super handsome stud, can I reserve him for one of my girls?
We took Dane with us to dinner on our anniversary date...big mistake!
Hangin out in the 'hood'
Me, Ryan, and Dane
Ryan's Dream Come True
We moved to AZ for med. school but bc of the nice arizona tan and working out that Ryan has been doing, he decided to bag med. school and "shoot" for another dream and try out for the NBA- HE MADE IT!!!
I am a Vegas girl currently residing in Arizona. I am the wife of a 3rd year medical student living in a home surrounded by boys that I am completely in LOVE with:)
We never take our picture anymore. All pictures on our camera are of Dane so here is us being nerds as usual. OK really I just wanted to document the AWESOME flavor savor that Ryan has going on...
11 comments:
it almost looks like he is going to start crying. he still looks cute though.
So cute....He reminds me of an old man with his dentures out. But in a cute way. Also I finally watched New Port Harbor and it was even BETTER than I expected. I can't believe it’s the end of the season already. There were 2 episodes and it’s over. How can they do that to us?
he totally reminds me of a grandpa too! he is always chomping like old people without their dentures in.
maybe we should write a complaint to mtv about the this "season" of newport harbor and take it around for people to sign....yeah right! well we can look forward to american idol, life of ryan, run's house, and rob and big... (ok, i need to get a life..)
p.s. would you stop going to yuma please! this isn't good for our relationship...jk
Carlie, Lil has the same smile. I don't get it. They are like trying so hard to smile. Soo cute though. I guess Jordan saw you guys last Saturday and when I picked him up he said, " Dane has the same kind of smile like Lilly." We need to get a pic. of them together. ha!
Amanda
I love it!!!
Too funny..at least he smiles for the camera! From about 10 months on...it is very difficult to get a picture.
That's so cute! And funny, Cade is doing that same face. But he tips his head back a little farther. I have no idea where he got it. It was so good to see you guys over Christmas!
What a great smile. I love it.
I'm so excited that you found our blog! Every time we wear quicksilver we think of you! Dane is a super handsome stud, can I reserve him for one of my girls?
Dane is too cute!! I think it's so funny that you buzzed his head! Who does that? Oh, you do. jk...love you guys!
Davis has a smile kind of like that too, and I love it! Sometimes I think the "ugly" faces are the cutest!
Post a Comment