-THE SKINNERS-

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Sad, Sad Christmas Tree...I Mean Christmas Plant.

10 comments:

Andrew and Sara said...

Hey Carlie-
Your Christmas tree made me crack up. At least you have the Christmas spirit. I didn't really want a christmas tree this year but yours is a great idea. I think I may have a spare plant around my house. J/K
Merry Christmas
Sara

XO said...

Ha! I love it! - What I'm really envious of are the roses in the background...

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

don't be... their fake!

Mands Glenn said...

I'm with Sara. I love the Roses in the back. Did your man get you those? Ahhh I love flowers!

The Leavitt Family said...

That is pretty sad...but at least you have something!

I still need your address!

Becky said...

that is really sad. maybe one day when our husbands have real jobs we can buy real christmas trees. wow, that will be an exciting day. i am kind of getting use to having our house plant suffice as our christmas tree. it will be good stories to tell our kids one day. when daddy was in school....

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

That is so funny. I have this porch tree my mom gave me as our christmas tree. We call it Charlie Brown.

Mull Family said...

sad, but so funny! I love it!

Kaymee said...

Oh, poor carlie!! And I am sitting here with 3 trees in my house!!! I didn't see a baby's 1st christmas ornament on there!!! you can get one at Target!!! pick one up when you are on a diaper run :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan and Carlie! Love the christmas plant. Me and Nick were crackin up. haha How are you guys doing? I need to get your address for christmas cards, just email it to Lyman_54@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker