thanks, i actually did my hair but that was the night it was pouring outside and my hair got all frizzy. we didn't have umbrellas so we all got drenched.
I'm so glad they moved this inside for you guys - as it was pouring rain I was thinking about how the school was going to pull it off. You all look so cute!
Okay, honestly, you looked great - I don't even know what you're talking about with the hair. I had to practically sprint to keep up with Joel after the ceremony...guess he wanted to get going. But really, I promise I'm not anti-social and I REALLY REALLY want to hang out sometime...when's the next mommy date or girl's night out?
thanks guys, i swear i was not trying to fish for compliments. you guys are too nice. we were able to find a couple of the guys after to take their pictures together but some guys were missing (rhett,andy,joel,jordan,..)Guess we will have to get a big picture at the next event...GRADUATION..WOOHOO!!
it was so funny bc ryan had dane and they were sprinting through the rain from building to building and then to our car and i was lagging bc of my heels. we all were soaking after and dane was laughing each time they were running through the rain. it was so funny.
we usually do sonic on tuesday nights but we haven't kept it up the last couple of weeks due to the holidays. once we start it up again i swear i will call you and let you know. it will prob be after the new year begins.
Hey Car- man that's really funny how many of those people I recognize from BYU. Is that Dustin on the far left? If so, and if you know him and see him again, tell him I say hello! Fun. And thanks for the tag-- love those things :)
We took Dane with us to dinner on our anniversary date...big mistake!
Hangin out in the 'hood'
Me, Ryan, and Dane
Ryan's Dream Come True
We moved to AZ for med. school but bc of the nice arizona tan and working out that Ryan has been doing, he decided to bag med. school and "shoot" for another dream and try out for the NBA- HE MADE IT!!!
I am a Vegas girl currently residing in Arizona. I am the wife of a 3rd year medical student living in a home surrounded by boys that I am completely in LOVE with:)
We never take our picture anymore. All pictures on our camera are of Dane so here is us being nerds as usual. OK really I just wanted to document the AWESOME flavor savor that Ryan has going on...
12 comments:
You and Becky look very cute. I like your outfits much better than the lil' white coats. :)
Heidi
thanks, i actually did my hair but that was the night it was pouring outside and my hair got all frizzy. we didn't have umbrellas so we all got drenched.
I'm with you on the Hair issue. Mine was in a bun by the end of the night. Carlie, cute pics! Some day they will be Docs! Ahhhhh. . .
all i have to say is that you are one hot momma! you look so good carlie! :)
you looked so pretty that night. your dress was super cute and i loved your hair curled like that. i can't wait until our hubbys are done with school.
I'm so glad they moved this inside for you guys - as it was pouring rain I was thinking about how the school was going to pull it off. You all look so cute!
Okay, honestly, you looked great - I don't even know what you're talking about with the hair. I had to practically sprint to keep up with Joel after the ceremony...guess he wanted to get going. But really, I promise I'm not anti-social and I REALLY REALLY want to hang out sometime...when's the next mommy date or girl's night out?
thanks guys, i swear i was not trying to fish for compliments. you guys are too nice. we were able to find a couple of the guys after to take their pictures together but some guys were missing (rhett,andy,joel,jordan,..)Guess we will have to get a big picture at the next event...GRADUATION..WOOHOO!!
it was so funny bc ryan had dane and they were sprinting through the rain from building to building and then to our car and i was lagging bc of my heels. we all were soaking after and dane was laughing each time they were running through the rain. it was so funny.
we usually do sonic on tuesday nights but we haven't kept it up the last couple of weeks due to the holidays. once we start it up again i swear i will call you and let you know. it will prob be after the new year begins.
Hey Car- man that's really funny how many of those people I recognize from BYU. Is that Dustin on the far left? If so, and if you know him and see him again, tell him I say hello! Fun. And thanks for the tag-- love those things :)
that is dustin. he lives a couple of doors down from us. i will be sure to tell him hi for you.
HA HA i love the picture of Dane with his arms out. It is totally what Cade is doing right now. Can't sit still for a second!!!!
PS you look totally gorgeous
I was so happy for you guys when I heard they moved it inside. Don't they look so official with their white coats? :)
Post a Comment