This picture was taken at a Christmas party that us and our friends had right before we all left to go home for the holidays. It was so fun. We had pizza, games, white elephant gift exchange, and just a whole lotta laughs!!
How fun!!! I love Christmas parties, and don't worry, we didn't have one this year. Jo did put on a fun Christmas party playgroup for the kids though :(
We took Dane with us to dinner on our anniversary date...big mistake!
Hangin out in the 'hood'
Me, Ryan, and Dane
Ryan's Dream Come True
We moved to AZ for med. school but bc of the nice arizona tan and working out that Ryan has been doing, he decided to bag med. school and "shoot" for another dream and try out for the NBA- HE MADE IT!!!
I am a Vegas girl currently residing in Arizona. I am the wife of a 3rd year medical student living in a home surrounded by boys that I am completely in LOVE with:)
We never take our picture anymore. All pictures on our camera are of Dane so here is us being nerds as usual. OK really I just wanted to document the AWESOME flavor savor that Ryan has going on...
4 comments:
that is such a cute picture. where did you get it. we miss you guys and can't wait to re-unite in AZ.
We love your blog. It looks like Arizona agrees with you all. Take care and we will see you guys.
Heidi and Brian
How fun!!! I love Christmas parties, and don't worry, we didn't have one this year. Jo did put on a fun Christmas party playgroup for the kids though :(
Looks like fun-- I keep trying to convince Ken that AZ is the place for us. Fun to have so many young couples (and WARM weather!).
Post a Comment