Anyone wanna jump on this train??? Can you believe how different these boys look? I know what you are thinking but Ryan is the father of both of these boys;)
CUTE KIDS!!! love those pictures! i look at your blog all the time lol hey random question.. was ryan is medical school in vegas? what school? jw cuz my husband is wanting to go to PA school...
I know a little while back I said Johnny looked like Dane in a certain pic, but I'm not seeeing any of that anymore! Both super cute and scrumptious though :) COming to Vegas anytime??
Carlie -- your boys are so beautiful!!! i loved catching up on what is going on in your life and seeing how much they have both grown in a short time! XO, Renee ;)
We took Dane with us to dinner on our anniversary date...big mistake!
Hangin out in the 'hood'
Me, Ryan, and Dane
Ryan's Dream Come True
We moved to AZ for med. school but bc of the nice arizona tan and working out that Ryan has been doing, he decided to bag med. school and "shoot" for another dream and try out for the NBA- HE MADE IT!!!
I am a Vegas girl currently residing in Arizona. I am the wife of a 3rd year medical student living in a home surrounded by boys that I am completely in LOVE with:)
We never take our picture anymore. All pictures on our camera are of Dane so here is us being nerds as usual. OK really I just wanted to document the AWESOME flavor savor that Ryan has going on...
9 comments:
Dang those are some cute kids!
i agree with BCassFam. :) REALLY cute kids.
CUTE KIDS!!! love those pictures! i look at your blog all the time lol hey random question.. was ryan is medical school in vegas? what school? jw cuz my husband is wanting to go to PA school...
I know a little while back I said Johnny looked like Dane in a certain pic, but I'm not seeeing any of that anymore! Both super cute and scrumptious though :) COming to Vegas anytime??
How sweet! Boys are the best :)
He is a DOLL! They both are! SO lucky to have 2 handsome boys!
I love your boys. And we miss you guys! - Shenay (not Taylor)
They really do look so different--after I told you how much they look alike today at church!
Carlie -- your boys are so beautiful!!! i loved catching up on what is going on in your life and seeing how much they have both grown in a short time! XO, Renee ;)
Post a Comment