-THE SKINNERS-

Sunday, August 30, 2009

GNO

Friday night my sister, Steph, took her little birthday girl and some friends out for a night on the town and wanted me to keep her company. We, along with nine 10-year-olds went and got pedicures and then went out to dinner. It was such a fun night!

6 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

FUn! I got a pedicure this last week too. I love it. I took my preggo sister. Wish I could get one every week. Ummm you and your sister are Gorgeous. Actually everyone in your family is.

Frei Family said...

Cute!! You both look so cute!! I CANNOT believe Dane just walks off that rock like no big deal!! he is Fearless!!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Cute little family Carlie. Miss seeing you guys at the pool and watching E and Dane jump off the fountain together.

Christi said...

Hi, it's Christi Rainwater. I blog stalked and found your blog. If you send me your email address, I can invite you to mine. My email address is christibee@gmail.com.

Lynds said...

Hmmmm...........must be nice!

Heidi said...

Sounds like fun. I love reading about and watching clips of Dane. He is hilarous. TOo bad we don't live so close anymore!
Heidi :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker