Dane Ryan Skinner
THEN
- 5 days old
-3 weeks old
-1 month old baby
-Dane on the day of his blessing. NOW
Dane giving a big cheesy smile right before his birthday party began.
He has been saying he is 2 since he was 1 but now he can almost show how old he is with his fingers. We figured by the time he understood he was 1 NOT 2 he would be 2 so we didn't bother to teach him his real age.
The birthday boy got his wish. "baball upcakes" My friend and I decorated his cupcakes as baseballs, basketballs, footballs, and worms in dirt. It was fun and Dane was so excited when he saw them.
He has been saying he is 2 since he was 1 but now he can almost show how old he is with his fingers. We figured by the time he understood he was 1 NOT 2 he would be 2 so we didn't bother to teach him his real age.
The birthday boy got his wish. "baball upcakes" My friend and I decorated his cupcakes as baseballs, basketballs, footballs, and worms in dirt. It was fun and Dane was so excited when he saw them.







5 comments:
I hope he has no terrible twos!! that would be so great with the new baby coming. He is such a little stud, Carlie! And those cupcakes look too good to eat! I love the baseball ones... so cute. You are such a fun mom!
CUTE pics!!!! especially the headband :) look how crafty you are! also, you are sooo much smaller than me including everywhere else on you body: arms, face, butt :) you look dang cute
How fun. You're baby is 2. He was such an adorable baby. I love his dark long eyelashes. Just a few more weeks. Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?:)
What a cutie! I can't wait to see what the next one will look like! Happy Birthday Dane!!
Those pics are Dane are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for inviting us to the party. Can Dane please marry Caysja?! I can't wait to see what your next little one looks like. I predict...a Dane look-alike!
Post a Comment