-THE SKINNERS-

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Update.

Yesterday I had my 32 week Dr. appointment. I got a 3D ultrasound and they measured the little guy to be almost 5lbs (which is in the 75-90%) and they told me he has lots of hair already, SHOCKER! I have a feeling he is going to look like his big brother. I also talked my Dr. into setting up a date for my induction!! yea! I am due May 31st but he doesn't want me to go til my due date since Dane was a big baby and made my recovery worse than it needed to be. I was able to talk him into inducing me May 21st which is the day of Ryan's last final, my Grandpa Weston's birthday, and my mom's birthday. As soon as Ryan wraps up with his last final we will head to the hospital where our Dr. said Ryan will get to deliver our little boy.

12 comments:

KeiserFamily said...

wow what a nice Dr! were you induced with Dane? its definitely not easy but i guess either is having a big baby:) im excited to see if this one is dark or if he will look more like you

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

yeah. i was induced 2 days after my due date with dane. i enjoyed knowing what day i was having the baby bc the whole experience was a lot more laid back and less stressful.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Congrats Carly, that is exciting news! Good luck with this last home stretch.

Andrew and Sara said...

It's getting close. Let me know if you need any help with Dane. And thanks again to you and Sara for the great baby gift. It has already gotten great use and I get a compliment on it every time I'm out.

Cortney said...

oo im so jealous that your having your baby so soon!!! i hope everything goes well!

Kaymee said...

That is awesome!!!! I love being induced!! I can't wait to see him and his hair :) What? no pic??

Jayci said...

hurray for early (but not too early!) arrivals!! I would love to go a few weeks early...

So I talked to Chelsea today (who you met on Sunday, I guess?). She told me about the story you told about Mark and your Dr. Pepper. I was laughing SO HARD!! I just told Mark about it and he's so embarrassed!! What a funny story. I am teasing him pretty relentlessly :P

what a small small world!

KeiserFamily said...

Car!
we dont really care either way but yeah two boys close in age would be awesome. and by the way.. im pretty sure i have you beat on the whole size thing:) you will just have to believe me cause there is NO WAY im gonna post a pic to prove it! haha maybe one day we will live close again and then i can show you:)

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I need to have you come and look and my stroller to see if you want to use it!

Mands Glenn said...

SOunds like a Dr. McKernan set up. Love how he totally makes it so convenient for you. I can't believe you are already due. Where has the time gone and perfect timing with finals and all. Good luck with everything!

Criscell said...

Yippee!! SO excited for you! I hope all goes well. You look AMAZING by the way!

reneeh said...

Please post pics of your cute baby belly! Love, Renee :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker