-THE SKINNERS-

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Do You Get When....???

What do you get when a Chinese man marries a Mexican woman???.... Give UP????

Our friends were telling us about this restaurant in Phoenix that serves Chinese food Mexican style. Ever crave kung pao quesadillas or sweet and sour chicken burritos with sides of chicken fried rice and black beans? Well, I never have but we just had to go for the experience. This place was a little hole in the wall but they just built a big brand new one in Chandler I believe. Here is a picture of my meal. Spicy Sweet and Sour chicken burrito with extra chicken on the side, chinese rice and black bean paste. sounds nasty, right? it actually was pretty good. Ryan got some crazy quesadilla that was pretty gross. I don't think we will ever go back but I am glad we went.

As we were leaving we had someone take our picture by the big panda bear wearing a sombrero. What a funny night!!

10 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Carlie,
I am so happy we found each other's blogs! Its such a fun way to keep in touch! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big your little boy is! He is seriously adorable! I remember when you were pregnant..time flies. Travis says hi and was excited to hear from you. He misses his Quiksilver gang!
Love,
Ashley

PS what is up with that restaurant? How funny!

Douglass Family said...

LOVE IT! You guys are such a darling family! I can't believe how fast dane is growing. I hope that he and Bryson will be great pals!
HUGS
Mandy

whiteclef said...

Now that just made my blogging checks all worth it today. I love Mexican and Jordan loves Chinese. We need to for sure go check it out even though it sounded pretty nasty!
-Amanda

Frei Family said...

Sick why would you want to eat mexcian and chinese together??!!! Ha ha

XO said...

isn't Chino Bandido the place that gives you a cookie at the end of your meal? I think it is, but I have been known to get names messed up before. Anyway, if it is the place i LOVE their sugar cookies.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

yes actually!!! they give out free snickerdoodles! that is sooo funny that you have been there too!

Kaymee said...

What a funny place!! Did you have such a relaxing week last week with no school???

Trish said...

Holy cow he is getting so big! They grow up so fast!

Ashley Gaskell said...

oh my gosh! that is the funniest thing ever! you are brave to try it out... i dont think i could stomach it. when you comin down next, girl????

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

april 12 girl!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker