-THE SKINNERS-

Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Quick Trip to Vegas...

Dane just got his new "big boy" car seat and he rides like he is the coolest kid around. His leg was up on his cousin's seat for most of the ride to Vegas. He loves facing forward, especially when Dora is playing on the t.v. screen. I swear we had that movie on repeat...
My older sister and her family stayed at the Redrock Hotel which was awesome because we were able to sneak into the pool every day. This pool, or should I say, these poolS were sooo cool.
Me and my sister Lynds wanted a picture by the huge chandelier in the lobby. as you can tell it is a couple of stories tall.
Dane and his cousin, Hayley, during an Easter egg hunt...
Jaisa and Dane relaxing after the Easter egg hunt. They each were able to score a couple of eggs full of candy...
My new look! I finally got my hair done. I always wanna go dark but end up blonder because of peer pressure...
My nephew's new look. My nephew decided to give himself a little haircut while his parents weren't looking. The best part is... it still looks like this because he doesn't want his whole head buzzed.

Dane with his aunt Walla
I think it's time for Dane and his daddy to have a talk...
This picture cracks me up, Dane sure loved having a bath buddy...
Puppy dog eyes and wrinkled feet...


??? Don't ask...

19 comments:

XO said...

Great pictures! I love the tub one and the carseat one (plush carseat by the way) and your hair is always gorgeous. Ben's missed going to the pool while you guys were gone - hope to see you soon. (I have to tan for my sister's wedding next month)

BCassFam said...

Great pictures. Dang that Dane is limber!

Criscell said...

Looks like you had a great time, Carlie!! Dane is so cute! The tub picture is the BEST! You've got to frame that one! I'm so happy that he made it to the next car seat! Guess he made it to 20 lbs., right? I bet he's almost caught up to Caysja!

Hey, would you still be able to baby-sit tomorrow night since it's my b-day? If not, it's fine--I can find someone else.

Kaymee said...

cute pics, fun times!! you chicks are always tan!!!! :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Those are such great pic's. I love your hair, you look gorgeous. Looks like you guys had such a fun time. That bath one is funny too! You and your sis look a lot alike!

Anonymous said...

i love your hair...you look hot!

Mull Family said...

Great post! I love your hair, and Love, love, love your nephew's hair! I was cracking up at the naked bum picture of Dane and his cousin... classic and so cute! And the bath picture was pretty cute too!

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so glad that you found our blog. It was so fun to look at yours too. Your little boys eyes are unbelievable! He is so handsome. Your hair looks really really good! Hope to see you soon!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

You got me laughing out loud on some of those pics. Loved the bath buddies, puppy dog eyes, and the don't ask. I won't ask but I want to.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

kim,
it seemed like ever time my sister would try to talk to him he would cover his ears with his feet. it was actually really funny!

Criscell said...

Carlie--Thanks so much for watching Caysja last night for my b-day! It was so nice to actually go on a REAL date!! I really, really, really hope Caysja didn't get Dane sick!!! I will feel SO bad!

Thanks also for the delicious treats! I need to get that recipe from you...

Frei Family said...

Oh my heck i love the pools!! Next time can i come to vegas! Ha ha... your poor nephew it looks like he carved some gang symbol in his hair!!! Or maybe his wrestling number or something!!!

KeiserFamily said...

way cute pics!! first,I love how blonde your hair is i think its really pretty:) second.. i love Dane all spralled out in his big boy seat, Brig does the exact same thing.. Boys are so funny

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you had a good time in Vegas! Tienna's almost to the front-facing car seat and I'm way excited because I think she'll keep more entertained.

Kirsten said...

Hey Bung Flung!

I saw a link to your blog on Bonny's blog. I was just wondering what you were up to the other day! I guess I know now! We are in Idaho now and I have 1 and 3/4 little boys (I am supposed to complete our fraction in May). Your son is adorable and you look terrific as well I might add!

Here is a link to my blog if you ever get bored.
http://nelsonfamily-elisescapades.blogspot.com/

Kirsten

The Eskelson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Leavitt Family said...

thanks for the call..j/k looks like you had lots of fun...my favorite is the tub picture. what are you doing for Dane's birthday?

Trish said...

Holy cow, those bath pctures are the best...how funny!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

It looks like you had fun. I love the last picture. That is a crack up.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker