Ohhh these pictures are to die for. Did you get them taken in Utah? I need to find a photographer. I love the ones of you guys holding his hands. Sooo sweet. He is one handsome little guy. Lil and Dayne can date!
We took Dane with us to dinner on our anniversary date...big mistake!
Hangin out in the 'hood'
Me, Ryan, and Dane
Ryan's Dream Come True
We moved to AZ for med. school but bc of the nice arizona tan and working out that Ryan has been doing, he decided to bag med. school and "shoot" for another dream and try out for the NBA- HE MADE IT!!!
I am a Vegas girl currently residing in Arizona. I am the wife of a 3rd year medical student living in a home surrounded by boys that I am completely in LOVE with:)
We never take our picture anymore. All pictures on our camera are of Dane so here is us being nerds as usual. OK really I just wanted to document the AWESOME flavor savor that Ryan has going on...
3 comments:
Ohhh these pictures are to die for. Did you get them taken in Utah? I need to find a photographer. I love the ones of you guys holding his hands. Sooo sweet. He is one handsome little guy. Lil and Dayne can date!
I think you need to send some of these in to a magazine or something! They are too good!
Heidi
Carlie, Dane is so stinkin'cute. I can't believe you are a mom...I feel like you are only 12! It was fun to visit your blog! chelsea
Post a Comment