Dane has been trying to move around the last couple of days. He either pushes himself up with his arms but his legs are lifeless... or his chest is on the ground and his bottom is in the air. Sometimes he gets his legs kicking and pushing on the ground but in the end, one of his legs somehow overlaps the other and then when he kicks with his one free legs it flips him onto his back. It is so funny. I love that he keeps trying. I am pretty sure that one of these days soon it will just come to him and he will be all over the place. I better start baby proofing my place. aaahhh!!!... I don't think I am ready for a crawler.
5 comments:
i love dane, he is so cute. before you know it heis going to be walking and getting into everything. how exciting! at least he is determined to learn how it sounds like.
I was trying to picture what Dane was doing and it kind of sounds like a seizure. Maybe you should get him checked out. Just kidding. I don't know Becky, but it reminded me of your old roommate Becky who we pig tied once and bought gold fish to put with her dead fish to tell her it died giving birth. Bless her heart!
If you find anything great for baby proofing let me know! I seriously have no idea where to start! I think I need bumper pads for Ben. He scoots around like crazy still, but he wants to crawl so bad - he'll get up on all fours and rock violently back and fourth. Yesterday he did it right in front of one of our new shelves. If he had a bone in his nose, he would have broken it. I'm such a great mom.
Doug,
I never hog tied anyone, I don't know what you are talking about....
HA HA yeah I said Pig tied.
Pig tied= pig Tails? Hog Tied? What..ha ha
Post a Comment