-THE SKINNERS-

Friday, July 29, 2011

Skinner Kids May 2011

About a month before we left Arizona I found out that my friend Ashley enjoyed photography so I jumped at the chance when she offered to take my kids pictures. (She said that she needed the practice but as you will see, this girl knows what she is doing!). I love love love how they turned out and I'm so excited to have these pictures.




















5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Your kids are absolutely darling Carlie!

One Big Happy Family said...

They are absolutely darling!!!

Travis and Britni said...

So beautiful. I can't believe how big little Roxy girl is getting. I love your new house. Did you guys get a new car too? We loved having Ryan here. It's nice to see a familiar face from the life we used to have and love so much. I would love for you guys to come out as a family some time. Anytime you wanna pack up and come with him when he's out here, we would love to have you.

KeiserFamily said...

cute pics Car! i cant believe how different all your kids look:) also your place in ohio looks great! hope you are adjusting well..

hilary said...

such cute kids, carlie! i can't believe how big they are getting and how fast they grow. dane was just tiny when we left AZ. your new house & backyard look awesome! hope you're enjoying ohio so far and that you are making friends to help keep you company while ryan is so busy!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker