-THE SKINNERS-

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby girl Skinner and Dane

Look how dang cute our newest little one is. At my last appointment the nurse was able to print off this little beauty:)
...and I walked in on Dane working at his tool bench with his head lamp on. Too bad he only has one good eye to see with. haha. He had a wrench and a power drill and said he was fixing Johnny's "Dr. duck" (notice the rubber ducky dressed as a Dr. behind him)

4 comments:

Patria said...

Hi Carlie!

What a cute family! Yesterday we had Pualei and Justin and their kids over for dinner since they're visiting Oahu. It was fun when they said that Justin's cousin is Ryan married to my cousin Carlie! They said you were pregnant and I was excited to check your blog for an update. Congrats on the new baby girl coming soon!

Love,
Patria

Kristi said...

Hi Carlie! I found your blog from Kim's :) Congrats on the GIRL!!! So exciting!!!!

Maria Ison said...

Wow! You're already 23 weeks? Crazy! It took me a minute to figure out your ultrasound picture. I am so not good at looking @ them and figuring them out. I always feel like Rachel on Friends when she has her first ultrasound. How are you feeling with this pregnancy?

Heidi said...

Congrats on the GIRL! YEAH for you. Start heading to Michaels and get busy on all your girl craft projects. :) I finally updated our blog!!! It's only been six months. ;) Hope you are doing well.
Heidi

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker