-THE SKINNERS-

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving in Gilbert

This year most of my family met in Gilbert at my sister's house for Thanksgiving. It was a blast to spend time with family...especially for all of the little cousins to play. They spent most of the week playing/wrestling/ biting/ giggling/ eating/playing rockband/driving us crazy/ swimming/ cracking us up/making best friends/ making enemies/running around/ going on rhino rides/....


Johnny and Scotty
SOMEHOW we talked my dad into taking all the 2 year olds for a ride on the Rhino. Dane wasn't so sure about what he had gotten himself into. After the ride Dane knew he did not want to ride it again while Grandpa was driving bc my dad took them off roading and on some big jumps. I talked him into going on it again and told him that he could sit on my lap. Now I understand why Dane didn't want to go for a ride again. My dad had that thing going so high in the air that even I was scared. Each ride was filled with non-stop screaming.
My boys with Grandma and Grandpa Weston








2 comments:

Shenay said...

I can totally picture your dad driving the Rhino like that. Makes me laugh to think about it. The boys sure are cute - we missed being with everyone this year.

Kaymee said...

How fun!! Brian drives the rhino like that too! scares the crap out of me!!!! Hey are you going to be in Vegas anytime this month???

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker