-THE SKINNERS-

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun at Dane's Cousin's House...

Dane always walks up to kids like he is going to give them a hug but then the hug turns into a body slam. He does it at church, to random kids at the Dr.'s office, but he especially loves doing it to his cousin, Jason....Jason- does NOT like it so much. I got so many videos of these 2 boys wrestling. It was so funny to watch them go at it. Half the time they were laughing and half the time one or both of them were crying when the other one decided to scratch, pinch, or bite:)



While we were out at the pool Dane got out and walked by me but intentionally avoided eye contact with me like he was going to do something naughty. He walked straight up to the diving board and jumped off! It was hilarious. He then kept doing it over and over.

4 comments:

BCassFam said...

Love the videos. What a couple of cute dudes. Your new additions is so cute. I hope you are getting some sleep.

Shenay said...

Thanks for sharing. That was so cute.

Heather Ballard said...

Hey! I'm just making sure you guys heard about the MVHS 10 year reunion this Sat. Let me know if you didn't and spread the word.

Nicole said...

Carlie in response to your questions on my blog. Nate is going in to Orthopedic Surgery. What is Ryan thinking about going into? Ohio is just totally different. I like our house here, the people are nice, I like the weather so far because it is warm. It has gotten pretty hot and humid a few of the days but when you have AC it isn't too bad. We also have a neighborhood pool we can go to. However, I am not looking forward to the freezing winters. Dayton isn't as bad as Cleveland and other cities north, but it still gets cold. So you may want to ask me come January how I am feeling. The hardest part though for me I think is moving away from family. It is just an adjustment and something I'm sure we will get more used to over time. Overall though it is pretty good, really family friendly and lots of families around in general.

Where are you guys looking into going? Is he going into his fourth year now or his third? Your kids are so cute, congrats on the new little one. If you have any other questions about residency let me know.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker