Cutie Pie- We are still trying to figure out who this kid looks like. He doesn't look like a Skinner but I don't think he looks like a Weston either.
He is the Gift
11 years ago
Cutie Pie- We are still trying to figure out who this kid looks like. He doesn't look like a Skinner but I don't think he looks like a Weston either.
7 comments:
oh, he is sooooo cute!!!
I can't wait to take pics of this handsome little guy. So so sweet. It is looking like blonde hair, huh? That last pic with Ryan describes it all- SO TIRED!
he is so dang cute!!! how is everything going?? how does it feel to have 2 kids now?? i cant tell who he looks like either, but he definately looks related!!
he is so adorable!
sooo charming! :)
Oh he is Beautiful! Are you in town? I want to bring you dinner or something if you are.
He is so handsome!!!
Post a Comment