-THE SKINNERS-

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dane asleep in the high chair (I forgot where i put him and then found him asleep like this, am I a bad mom or do all first time moms lose their kids at least once?)









Dane swimming with Grandpa Weston


Dane is ready for church, he has his face mask and fish but where are his scriptures?

Dane is sooo handsome in this picture!

Missionary or baseball player???

4 comments:

malia said...

okay. he is DARLING!!!

and you are hilarious...the high chair...and the mask...too funny. :)

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

yeah..funny!!! can i babysit Ty??
jk..

Kaymee said...

I finally have my computer back! it's been a month... Dane is so stinkin cute!!! your hair looks good too!!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

thanks,
i kept checkin your blog for updates and....nothin! now i realize it was cuz you didn't have your computer.

-car

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker